Skip to content (Press Enter)
Call Now Button
> <span itemprop="name">No-Bake Apple Pie Bites</span>
- 5 Medjool dates
- 1 large apple, cored and quartered, skin on
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- Chopped nuts, rolled oats, or coconut flakes; enough for rolling balls
- In a food processor, pulse apple until finely chopped. Add dates and pulse again.
- Pour in remaining ingredients; puree until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to bowl and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Shape mixture into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Roll balls in nuts, oats or coconut flakes.
- Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.