7 Responses to “What’s a CSA? Carmon’s Gardens Launches Door County Community Supported Agriculture”

Comments

Read below or add a comment...

1. Neil Diboll says:

Hi,

We would like to be the first to sign up for Carmon’s Gardens CSA. We will even come and dig potatoes ourselves, if need be. We will also help pick rocks, haul manure, till the crops, and eat old, dated food from Greens and Grains. We are also happy to bring food from our garden to your garden, sort of like bringing “Coals to Newcastle.”

We are big fans of Carmon Mabry, and wish him all the success in the world, which he richly deserves. In fact, we LOVE Carmon, and hope to be able to sponge off his garden sometime soon.

Your Friends from Dutch Country, Doctor Oil and Reen the Queen

2. Trudy Chelmecki says:

Carmon, Tony and I would like to join your CSA. We are returning from our driving vacation in a few days. Email whether and where you would like me to send a check. We belonged to Angelic Organics CSA for many years and are excited to join up with you.

3. Kathy says:

Hi Trudy
    thanks so much for joining our CSA. Funny story, John, the owner of Angelic Organics, was a college friend of mine and they have been helping us get started.
    You have 3 options of how to sign up-
    1. you can print the flyer off the website and send in the order form with a check
    2. We will send you the flyer in the mail
    3. you can pick up the flyer with the sign -up form at either Greens N Grains or Junction Center
    looking forward to your return to yoga!
    thanks again, Kathy

4. Kathy says:

Mr Diboll,
    thanks so much for your wonderful vote of confidence!! as you well know Carmon does not do computer so I will answer for him.
    consider yourself signed up- we will expect you at the farm once a week to pick up your share.
    Perhaps you could bring up some of those amazing prairie plants from Prairie Nursery and we could plant a prairie here at the farm along side the veggies!!
    thanks, Kathy

5. Dear Carmon and Kathy,
    Thank you so much for your vision, contribution to our community and commitment to Mother Earth, health, sustainable agriculture and well-being. This food you offer is “good medicine” and I am delighted that it will be offered to my patients and friends. Your good work and contribution to our community is greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Dr. Melissa Nelson

6. Sally Browning says:

Carmon and Kathy, Congratulations on the new venture !!!! I am looking forward to the bountiful harvest..Sign me up for the weekly fare…I tried to print the info but was not able to do so….I will call you with my mailing info ….This is exciting !! Thanks, I will pickup at the farm….My Best, Sally

7. Kathy Navis says:

Hi Sally ,
    thanks so much for signing up for the CSA! we will be happy to sign you up- just call Carmon 920-493-2763 and give him your info- mailing address, email address, phone #, and let him know if you want any add-ons. then you can mail your check to: Carmon Mabrey, 3435 Junction Rd, Egg Harbor, WI 54209
    thanks again,